Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let me make my introductions.

I am your mother. Born Nataliya Vitalievna Field (Medvedkova), to some dude you  don't know named Vitaly Viktorovich Medvedkov and some chick you never met named Nadezhda Pavlovna Medvedkova (Sigunova).

Your father's name is Gary Field. Awesome chap - born to Diane and  Kevin Field. They are amazing in-laws for me and great grandparents for you. As a matter of fact grandpa is Brent's favorite playmate.

I must say that having you - was the most life defining experience of my life. And while I had a crappy life (at times) a poor life (at other times) God finally took mercy on me and helped me meet your daddy - Gary  Field. I am most driven, most well adjusted and happiest in my life - since I've met your father And since I've become  a mama.

Can't say it all in one sitting - especially since I have limited time to type everything down. But let me say - we have a lot of fun for  a three and a half year old with his four month old brother. Granted it's kind of the same day in and day out - and yet it's not.

As days go on I'll most likely do "Things you've missed so far" posts - to clue Brent (Bah-bah) in on what he's been doing up to current age of 3 1/2, as well as Logan (Loggy-cookie!).

I must say you guys wear me out at this stage. Running, playing, chasing dogs, making messes, potty training! But it's all worth it. Even tho I get super stressed out (pointlessly, hormones play a rôle here) I still LOVE spending time with you. And your daddy does too.
Even tho he actually goes to work and lets me stay at home and have fun with my boys.

But here's the things we did today!

Brentik washed some toys for his little brother (all on his own, because he's that cool), he also helped mama clean up the house! He potty trained some more (jelly beans are excellent as payment). He learned some stuff about money (like - one 25c piece is Not enough to buy a $86 guitar). Brent practiced his writing skills (thanks, grandpa for the dry-erase flashcards) and we briefly watched Snow White.
Also Brent and daddy found an alligator lizard, who freaked me out so bad, I careened into Brent's bike while holding Dezzie who was promptly going insane, and ended up falling on my butt. It really wasn't alligator lizard's fault. More like daddy's. Cause he freaked a bit thinking it was a baby rattler. AHHA - we're somewhat on edge about rattlers. We see them everywhere.

Loggy was awesome today too - he's getting his rolling over down pat! He's happy and smiles and coos and giggles, and is just the best little baby ever! He does his work outs for brain and body and he's just one of the most easy going babies  ever. Loggy is Not through the night sleeper - but he takes nice fat naps (if  left undisturbed) and eats like a little piggy. Poops in abundance. Strong as a lion too.

Basically everything that would warm a mother's heart.

There's pictures that belong on this post - but I'll have to add them tomorrow.  My card reader is somewhere... and sorry - I'm pretty tired.

Oh and Brent - sorry buddy but today is the day your poor bike got broken. Really bad like. Tomorrow I'll try to explain it to you and maybe take it to the local bike shop to see if they can work some magic (more like give us an estimate) and push comes to shove - we'll have to buy you a new one. It IS a bummer tho.. We (daddy and I) were hoping to have Logan ride  it as soon  as possible. It would have lasted forever.

The way it got broken was lack of compromise between carport and a machine. Bike was strapped to the roof of our van you see, and it never occurred to me that car port's roof was so low! In my defense - daddy was driving :)

At any rate,  I just was to say I love you both and tomorrow I'll post those pics. I also Love LOVE LOVE daddy immensely - and I know that he said he needs every waking moment of my life helping him and his business (an awesome plumbing company) - but he's sleeping and I need to go to sleep.
So there.

Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment