Monday, July 9, 2012

7-8-9

Yes,
I know it's cheating.
Go away for four days. Then BOOM - make four day post.
Oh well.
Mother rarely cheats kids. :)

Let's see - if I can remember what at all happened as of late - then great, if not - we'll consider a "flashback" to the good old years. When Brentik crawled the floor with the best of them.

Saturday:
don't remember. I'll fill in if I DO remember :) I'm pretty sure Daddy had to work that day.

Sunday:
church, brief visit to dad's house, invitation that nobody took up, followed by mass shopping trip for groceries. As usual we're buying for the whole month lol... /yawn tiresome.

Monday:
did we fix the car finally then? Yep i think we did!

As per usual - we'd go swimming in the pool, walking the dogs, watching a cool movie (like Veggie Tales) and doing the Preschool workbook, coloring and the likes.
Never a dull moment, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment