Sunday, July 29, 2012

Play date


Today we took Macy (neighbor across from us) on a little trike play date. The tiny business complex across the street from our condo community (think a resting place for every old hag in body and soul, God forgive me if I’m being unfair to that one or two other people by naming them thusly) has a pretty walkway with lots of lawn.
As usual mama and Kristi do the #discuss life in general, while kids play and be cute. This time I got some pictures.
I must say it’s lovely to have these neighbors, while we don’t always agree on everything, Kristi is a very sweet woman that reminds me of myself a bit except with a lot more handle on her aggressions. Lol. I admit kiddoes – my anger issues better work themselves out and fast like. I’m working on it!





No comments:

Post a Comment