Thursday, July 5, 2012

Recycling.

Not much of note happened on the 5th. Daddy worked (Thank God). We hung out, and did our cleaning bit. Then we  went for swimming in the pool. And played at home mostly. All in all it was great. Dog walk with daddy later that day and it's pretty much all she wrote.
We  also stopped by the park that's on the way to the dog walking spot.
There we found a bazillion million things to recycle. As I've mentioned before - if we find bottles and cans - we take them to recycling. It's good for the wallet AND the planet, and it's free money. Literally. Even when I'm a millionaire - I'll most likely pick stuff up and recycle. It bugs me when people do Not. Or when they spread trash around. Call it a tick, or a personal issue. I don't care. Mother Likes Recycling.

Having said that - Brent loves recycling too.
A) he digs stomping on the cans with both little feet - making it so darn adorable. (exercise)
2) he loves Sorting with daddy. (sorting)
e) he's really excited about the whole thing and loves to help out (children love to help, did you know?)

I do so dislike people that look down on people that find recycling. They are thoughtless and possibly Godless as well - so I really don't care what they think of me. It's a personal judgement thing. Plus it's really their money. That they threw away.
I mean - for instance, your uncle L picks up money off the ground, right? well this is quite the same - except we get paid in dollars, instead of pennies :P
And it literally pays our gas to walk  the dogs for the month.
All I need to do is take this recycling horse by the reins and figure out if the milk jugs and all those other things can get recycled. Cause once I'll start driving it back and fro, I'll probably have very little trash leftover.

My kids are awesome!
huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment