Friday, July 6, 2012

pbs.kids.org

Did you know that if someone is pissing you off - all you have to do is NOT react immediately, and  think before you speak, to appear kind and nice?
(Because you can form a much more intelligent comeback to an accusation/insult/whatever, instead  of "No! YOU!!")
Having said that - I must say, Brentik - you totally blow my mind kid (Loggy always does, but let's face it - he's got it easy, Brent is literally the reason he's learning so fast, being small and uncomplicated).
I put you on daddy's computer with a regular mouse and within five minutes you figured out every single game on pbskids.org/curiousgeorge.
I mean seriously??
Not only that but you got slightly addicted to them. Which is HARD to curb. I need to fix my timer - so we can do one-two games (or at least bring it down to just one HOUR a day, jeez) and fit in the workbook (which we did, apparently you like tracing letters, woot!)
We also fit in some physical exercise and a movie, which was cool.
Also coloring pages!
You are REALLY good at coloring!
Oh man, I don't even know when you learned that particular skill. Must be since last Mother's day when we started going to church or something. You brought a couple of coloring pages back from Sunday school, but they looked Nothing like that awesome crocodile (alligator?) that you colored yesterday. That was Cool!

Anyways, as I said - you mastered Coloring today. And the computer mouse.

Tip: I had to put a tiny sticker on my mouse for the left - click. Cause it looks like there's only one button instead of three. So. That's bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment