Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Blast!

This was a blast of a fun day.
First the whole family attended church, which had a cool recap of what kids in the church did in the past week.
We definitely want to involve Brent as soon as he's old enough. Possibly I may contribute next year as a volunteer - that way kids can participate even as young as they are.
Then, grandma made some bomby omelets and we went to swim - all of us, at the lake. Heh. If picture is a thousand words then the videos will definitely help describe the experiences more.
Which Ill have to edit in later - cause I'm uploading them right now - and it will take good three hours LOL.
But I honestly regret not jumping off some of those stumps. Looked incredibly fun, and I simply missed the opportunity. Did jump off the bridge. Plan to do it ten million more times however. Then I probably will do crazier jumps hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment