Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thur - is for Thor's day.

... I'm running out of ideas. Well it happens. Mother runs low on caffeine, sleep and other nice things and suddenly creativity plummets.

ANYWAYS:

Brent got a hair cut!

 Way handsome boy.
 Daddy and him are working on the rocket.
 nyahahaha
Rocket launch.

Well we launched the rocket, but Brent got upset anyways. I am not sure why. He loved them yesterday. Today he's freaking out.
And when we headed off to get the rocket (it landed somewhere by the trees), dogs dutifully followed us then overtook us.. passing right by a rattlesnake. They didn't notice at first, and when I pointed it out to Gary - everyone freaked out. Dogs wanted to chase it, Gary was trying to hold them off, only person calm was Brent - sitting in his stroller viewing the commotion.
The snake took off, dogs got put on a leash and we decided to get the rocket another day. It was just not worth it.

I did make Ribs. AND they were amazing. Served with corn on the cob and pan fried young potatoes. Not bad if I may say so myself. Of  course Brent didn't seem to like them. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment