Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh Dear.

I've been on a hiatus from my mind lately. My children have inadvertently suffered from it because - let's face it - mommy on hiatus = the whole world goes to prah.

So I've been trying to figure it out and solve it in the most favorable way.

For instance - my biggest problem as of late is not having a good routine for my children.
As of now I'm actively trying to solve that problem and figure out a great routine for Brent and Logan - that fits both their mental and physical abilities.

Plus it'll help me put them to naps much easier!

yes it will. can't help it - you guys are like little energizer bunnies. you can go for hours non stop... It's wrecking my eating habits!!

lol

yes - i realize i said MY eating habits. mainly because I get so tired - and while I'm ready to go to sleep - you guys are far far from it. So I generally have to load up on something sugary etc to make it work.
That in turn wreaks havoc on my blood sugar, my mental capabilities and throws off MY schedule etc, so on and so forth.

This is really a common problem for parents - i know that one. And while I have no specific need to have everything on a timer (although it DOES help) i want at least everything laid out day before - especially the specific things I'd like to do with you kids during the day.

the time will hash itself out in process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment