Sunday, June 10, 2012

5 month old un-birthday!

My little man turned 5 (months) today!
we celebrated with burritos
and they came out really good!

They were so good I have no good picture of them :) Brent disliked them a bit tho. I'm guessing not his type of thing. He's not into tex-mex. 
Grandpa came over for a visit, Brent did his best to do number two in the potty (good job my sweet)
I only had to spank his butt two-three times today?

Church was awesome - a guy is getting his pastor stripes today - and he got to speak during service. Inspiring bloke. The energy is wonderful, the message lovely and of all things - Loggy - googly bear - went to sleep during service like old days. Heheh

Recipe for the aforementioned burritos will be added at the later time when you guys stop bouncing around like a buncha monkeys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment