Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday

We had such a blast at the pool! (AFTER Brent went potty in the toilet, good boy!)
We swam, jumped, dived - etc so on and so forth.
After which daddy took off to go make some money, and we took a luxurious nap. I was PLANNING to let the kids take the luxurious nap, but Loggy did the whole 'if you move, i'll wake up and scream' routine, so I got suckered into it.

Good thing too. Even tho I'm tired a bit now, I'll be top notch tomorrow in time for church.

After the nap time we took off to walk the beasties. And later after coming home we got to go blow couple of fireworks that daddy bought earlier in the day.

Macy came with us and there was much fun to be had, sparklers and everything. I took a video


and several pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment