Saturday, June 16, 2012

Awesome Chicken Bits Recipe.

Pretty easy recipe - taste like the bomb.

Ingredients:

Chicken:

Garlic Hoisin Sauce
Your choice of green spices (Basil and tiny bit of cayenne was mine, I forget if there was anything else)
Tiny bit of salt.

Veggies:

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Would have thrown in onions - but little baby (yes I'm looking at you Logan) started Crying like the world was over... oy.
Dice the chicken in edible little pieces, put it in a ziploc that will fit the aforementioned little pieces, throw in the spices and cover up thoroughly with Hoisin goodness.
Close ziplock and throw in fridge to marinate overnight (if possible)
Next day throw in lightly oiled pan and cook. Take the chicken out after it's done.

Throw the diced veggies into the Same juicy pot.
Add a little more hoisin in the veggies. And bit more salt.
Cook until al dente.
Daddy loved this, so did Brent, Logan had no complaints later :)
Oh and for crying out loud - if someone EVER finds a good recipe for fried rice - please POST.
The one I found seemed simple.. Now I realize why. I wasted  GOOD rice!! I so not like when food is wasted in such inappropriate manner. Don't eat it? fine. Too full? fine, doesn't taste like heaven? fine - but when I actually cook something I'm not proud of I simply get annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment