Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday blast.

This is possibly my most favorite sign:





These pictures probably speak volumes however not nearly like the video:


I dig bounce places. Yes I know I’m almost 30. It actually helped burn like two calories and it was a complete blast.

Kids LOVED it, parents dug it, price was right.

We are definitely taking him back here again.

Of course the dogs still got their usual constitutional by the creek. But they drove daddy bonkers and everyone stressed out a bit. And Brent had a little accident… (I am silently shaking fist at you boy!), but it was our fault. He got too excited and we were out all day. Guess no helicopter/skateboard/scooter tomorrow until you go potty properly like.

In regards to Brent’s potty training… well that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment