Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday

You know funny thing about Friday the 13th is how many people are truly superstitious.
Even I, the one that doesn't REALLY believe in that stuff, prayed to God with passion that Logan comes out on his own BEFORE my doc has to induce me.
And doc of course scheduled to induce me on the 13th. Loggy, being a stubborn monkey, held out til 11th.
Ah
Got to love my spirited children, you guys are a blast from birth til my life's end.

However a very cool thing happened today - Logan was able to crawl rather awesomely earlier (chasing  a toy of Brent's), we picked up grandpa from the airport - who told us he's very engaged to an awesome lady, and one of the bloggers I follow posted something cool about his experience with God and writing.

Which incidentally has been my problem. I seem to have a hard time writing else but facts. Speaking of which, it's one of the main reasons I started these blogs, so I can write, facts and leave something fun for my kids to read in the future.

That way when they're about 10 years  old and read up on  this, they can exclaim with fervor: "Mother, were you INSANE???? did you KNOW those things were dangerous?!" or the likes, knowing boys tho - most likely i'll just get a "cool!" and that's it hehe.

I also practically cleaned the whole house. Brent helped - because he's awesome. And your room is the last to be finished buddy. Tomorrow we tackle it!
So we can  re-set up your bed and all that, and everything is dandy.

We also managed to fit a swim in the  pool somehow, however Brent, DEAREST, you're still doing poorly on the whole potty training bit. I've been laying off awesomely, and I know it's around the corner. Therefore I'm not worried, or naggy (much) - we'll see how it pans out :)

That's bout all for the day however. God is Great, my kids are sweet and my husband is sexy :)
my dogs are quite awesome  as well heheh.


No comments:

Post a Comment