Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday

We wanted to go pet some goats. Unfortunately, we missed the goats. Perhaps this next coming weekend we'll have some more luck.
On the flip side Brent got to  swim in a fountain,
 Logan got to look awesome cute,
 and I took half a decent picture with him.
  
 Also daddy found guppies for Brent. Cause they  are awesome. We promptly let them go however.
 Brent picked a duck he liked as well. I don't know - but he took distinct liking to the fella.
 One tip I'm sure you'll never use is "never walk the park in high heels, it's a pain". At least I hope so.
We went there straight away after church, and church going shoes aren't exactly meant for hiking.
Speaking of church, Brent had a blast again. They gave us the program for the month, curriculum so to speak. He again found some favorite toys and was playing kitchen with the teacher.
Incidentally, the preacher spoke about conflict resolution. It was a tailor made sermon, just for me and daddy.  Because we JUST had a disagreement on the way in. I believe I cussed something fierce (unfortunately one of the teachers heard Oo) and that was sort of embarrassing. But oh well. No use crying over spilled words! (maybe an apology or so, but no tears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment