Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday cliff diving!

Okay,

I kicked myself enough. Where one SHOULD have a camera - I did. But when it came to using it - I totally spaced.  Man it was hot.
Poor Brent was completely uncomfortable until we got in the water.

Daddy jumped that same bridge, then we walked on to find a better spot. Got to a part of the beach where you could see the island in the middle. I was GOING to swim there but both Duke and certain Brent Brent made me bit nervous by trying to follow me out there. So I'll try again tomorrow.

After Daddy and Brent DID swim to the island (boy you have 0 reservations about anything) and back they brought tales  of filthy island where people tend to leave all their non-bio-degradable trash. Punks!
So they brought a couple of bags of recycling with them. We do our part - especially since it pays at your local recycling plant. You know?

There were also tales of a rope swing - which I doubt I'll be using since I doubt I can hold my big self up on a rope just yet - and I don't fancy breast feeding little Logan as a paraplegic. Oo

We walked yet further and found the most ADORABLE little hill. Off which we proceeded to jump into the water. Daddy went, Brent went and then mama went.
Poor Logan missed out on ton of water fun because I left his float at home (need to fix a hole in it).

It  was mass fun however. I was fancying jumping off the bridge again - but perhaps when we got grandpa with us to watch over the kiddos.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll take pictures of this place and we'll have plenty of videos and pics to fill in the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment